1. Xing WD, Meng FY*, Yu R*, Strengthening materials by changing the number of valence electrons, Comp. Mater. Sci., 2016, 129: 252-8, “editor’s choice”.
2. Miao XJ, Xing WD, Meng FY*,andYu R, Prediction on technetium triboride from first-principles calculations, Solid State Communications, 2017, 252: 40-5
3. Xing WD, Meng FY*,andYu R*, A new type of vanadium carbide V5C3 and its hardening by tuning Fermi energy, Scientific reports, 2016, 6, 21794
4. Hu XL, and Meng FY*, Structure and gap opening of graphene with Fe doped bridged trivacancy, Comp. Mater. Sci., 2016, 117: 65-70
5. Hu XL, and Meng FY*, First-principle study on the interaction between Fe and trivacancy in graphene, J. Nanomaterials, 2016, 2672816
6. Zhou QL, Meng FY*, Liu ZH, and Shi SQ, The thermal conductivity of carbon nanotubes with defects and intramolecular junctions, J. Nanomaterials, 2013, 842819.
7. Li D, Meng FY*, Ma XQ, Qiao LJ, Chu WY, Molecular dynamics simulation of porous layer-induced stress in Fe single crystal, Comput. Mater. Sci., 2010, 49, 641-644.
8. Wang JJ, Meng FY, Ma XQ, Xu MX, Chen LQ. Lattice, elastic, polarization, andelectrostrictive properties of BaTiO3 from first-principles. J. Appl. Phys., 2010, 108, 034107.
9. Liu WC, Meng FY, Shi SQ, A theoretical investigation of the mechanical stability of single-walled carbon nanotube 3-D junctions, Carbon, 2010, 48, 1626-1635
10. Meng FY, Ogata S, Xu DS, Shibutani Y, and Shi SQ, Thermal conductivity of an ultrathin carbon nanotube with an X-shaped junction, Phys. Rev. B, 2007, 75, 205403.
11. Meng FY, Shi SQ, Xu DS, and Chan CT, Mechanical properties of ultrathin carbon nanotube junctions, Modelling Simul. Mater. Sci. Eng., 2006, 14, S1-S8
12. Meng FY, Shi SQ, Xu DS, and Yang R, Size effect of X-shaped carbon nanotube junctions, Carbon, 2006, 44, 1263-6
13. Meng FY, Shi SQ, Xu DS, and Chan CT, Surface reconstructions and stability of X-shaped carbon nanotube junction, J. Chem. Phys., 2006, 124, 024711.
14. Meng FY, Shi SQ, Xu DS, Yang R, Multiterminal junctions formed by heating ultrathin single-walled carbon nanotubes, Phys. Rev. B, 2004, 70, 125418.
15. Meng FY, Zhou LG, Shi SQ, Yang R, Atomic adsorption of catalyst metals on Stone-Wales defects in carbon nanotubes, Carbon, 2003, 41(10), 2023-5.